Women’s Life Coaching | Australia
Are you ready to take ownership and create a life you love? Cathy Fyffe offers women’s life coaching in Australia and is passionate about helping women reshape their lives to rediscover themselves and find fulfilment. You don’t have to settle for a life less than you deserve. Create a meaningful, passionate life and heal broken and troubled relationships.
WORK WITH CATHY
Women’s Life and Relationship Coach
Thank you for being here! Allow me to tell you more about how I can help you as a women’s life and relationship coach.
After embarking on my own personal healing journey, I decided to utilise my passion and expertise to help other women.
I hold formal qualifications in the arts and business and have over 30 years of experience in the business and consulting industry. I hold internationally accredited coaching qualifications, making me qualified as a women’s life coach in Melbourne and surrounding Australian areas. Learn more about my journey here.
If you’ve been searching “life coach near me,” you’ve come to the right place. As a women’s life and relationship coach, I can help you rediscover the truth about who you are. On your journey of self-discovery and emotional healing, you will:
- Fulfil your dreams by living your truth
- Experience a life filled with joy
- Build your confidence and find your inner spark
- Discover and align your life to your true values
- Come to deeply know, love, and accept yourself
- Learn how to feel difficult emotions instead of numbing them
- Rebuild relationships to ensure a brighter future
- Learn how to have difficult conversations and improve your communication
Personal Coaching1 hour
- In this 1-hour coaching call, I will work with you to target any areas of your life or specific relationships you are struggling with.
- During your session, you will learn about crucial inner work that must take place to help you feel more confident and at peace with yourself.
- With your life coach in Melbourne, you’ll build the skills you need to transform your life.
- The coaching agenda is first agreed during a free discovery call.
Values Session1.5 hours
- Your Values are the things that are most important to you. In this 1.5-hour session you will be taken through a process to uncover your personal values.
- Values are the things we care most about in our life. When we live a life centred around values, we can live with happiness and fulfilment.
- During the values session, I will walk you through a process to learn and live your values.
- Once you align with your values, each decision allows you to intentionally create the life you desire.
‘Create A Life To Love’ Program6 Months
- This six month journey brings you personal, fortnightly support as you embark on a time of healing and self-discovery resulting in permanent transformation of your life and relationships.
- Learn life-long strategies and tools to transform your relationships and deepen your understanding of yourself.
- Take advantage of intuitive online learning modules, a closed Facebook group, Q and A group coaching calls, and personal coaching calls.
- To register your interest, book a free “Love Your Life” Consultation
"Love Your Life" ConsultationConsultation
- Book your free 45-minute consultation for the best women’s life coaching in Australia.
- Be prepared to discuss the barriers holding you back in your life and exactly what is going on with you.
- I will help you determine which services will be most beneficial to you while making a step-by-step plan to move you forward to a brighter, more joyful future.
- This is an obligation free consultation.
What clients say:
“Cathy’s program ‘Create a Life to Love’ lives up to its name! It has changed my life in ways I could not have imagined. The program is structured in a very logical sequence to help you progress through any issues holding you back. My biggest struggles were connection and communication and now after just 5 months in the program things are beginning to change for me. My connections to the people closest to me are growing stronger and our communication is better than it has been for several years.
The program allows space for the personal growth that comes with completing the course. You are not rushed, and you can even go over and redo any of the modules that you feel you need more time with. The weekly online catchups with Cathy and the group are invaluable and are a safe space to share. Cathy’s insight and genuine, loving interest enables her to give valuable advice and support in any situation. I am now on my way to creating the life I have longed for!!”
– Tania Zalisz
“I was blessed to come across one of Cathy Fyffe webinars and I say blessed because it came at a time where I had been struggling for so long to feel any joy. I was miserable with life, miserable with myself and had lost all hope of getting out of my own head long enough to sow any seeds of change.
At the end of that very first webinar I jumped on the chance to have a one on one call with Cathy Fyffe as a lot of what she shared about herself and her journey really resonated with me and I felt that she was genuinely interested in helping me rediscover myself, my beliefs and help me create my very own life to love.
In all my conversations with Cathy Fyffe I have felt heard, understood and cared for. There is no hint of judgement. I feel safe. I come away empowered, excited for life, uplifted mentally and emotionally with renewed hope and love in who I am and the life I am creating.
With hand on my heart, I highly recommend Cathy Fyffe’s Create a Life to Love program. Her knowledge, support, guidance, tools and commitment to you and your journey is second to none.”
– Summer Hinaki-McDade
Cathy was an investment for me at the time, one that I have found is continually giving back.”
– Concetta Sergi
I also love Cathy’s manner; she has such a warm and gentle way of working with you and also makes me laugh out loud as she’s truly honest and real.
I have issues with trusting people, but I don’t have them with Cathy. I trust in what she says and does comes from her heart and it’s something you can actually feel when you work with her.
I would recommend anyone work with Cathy if they are wanting to understand themselves better to live a life in alignment with what they love.”
– Jennifer Barker, Sydney
Through my experience with Cathy and the program I have been able to make inroads into my own evolution and make my decisions in alignment with my own values. The biggest takeaway would be that I am able to stand and speak my own truth, sometime which wasn’t possible a year ago. So thank you.”
– Jackie Cox
“I am really grateful to have clicked on your Face book link over a year ago and followed through on enrolling in the program. I used to avoid committing to things but something about what you said spoke to me in way that other people/programs hadn’t and I felt that you really understood where I was coming from.
Over the past year I have learnt so much about myself, my beliefs, values, purpose, the way I communicate and why. At our first call I told you that I had done work on all of these areas individually before but the structure of your program, the way it builds on itself along with the weekly check ins and one on one support allowed me to really integrate these skills in my life. I now know that life will still get messy at times but I have the skills to navigate my way through.
Thank you so much for all your support over the year and for the work you do.